Report Non-Working Streetlight


If you notice a streetlight that is not working properly, please report it to the Public Works Department.  You may fill out the form below or call Public Works at (360) 673-3706.

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:


Where is the malfunctioning streetlight located?


Please describe how the streetlight is malfunctioning.  Check all that apply.


How long has the streetlight been malfunctioning?

By submitting this form, I CERTIFY that all statements and information furnished on this form are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and are made in good faith. 

  1. To receive a copy of your answers, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code