In order to have the water bill put in the tenant's name, a Tenant Authorization form must be completed. The landlord will also need to complete a Property Owner Authorization form. Be sure and contact City Hall prior to moving in. At that time the meter will be read and billing will begin with that reading. When moving out of the property, be sure and contact City Hall again so a closing reading can be done.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.